Burt Bacharach ice show?

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

cawamedia

Burt Bacharach ice show?

Post by cawamedia »

Does anybody know if you can get the iceshow on DVD :?: with Burt and his music?
Another big fan of Burt and his music. I met Burt Bacharach in Stockholm for the Polar Music Price awards!
mark
Site Admin

Post by mark »

After the special's airing, Burt's publicist said there were no plans to rebroadcast "McCormick Presents Burt Bacharach: Tribute on Ice" or to release it on video or DVD. That could change, however, but right now there's nothing in the works.
mark
Site Admin

Post by mark »

I wish I'd known sooner, but McCormick Presents Burt Bacharach: Tribute on Ice aired tonight on ESPN2. A quick search of their Website didn't turn up any reairings, but the search function is awful and these sorts of programs usually get multiple airings, so I'll keep looking.
DARIO DARII

RE: A repeat of the broadcast via ESPN Channel ( A CableLine

Post by DARIO DARII »

It started at eight o'clock piyem here in the west coast timeline. DD

Re: Burt Bacharach ice show?

Post by Guest »

cawamedia wrote:Does anybody know if you can get the iceshow on DVD :?: with Burt and his music?
Does anyone know the name of the three singers who sang the majority of songs. I thought they were all superb.
cawamedia

Burt iceshow....

Post by cawamedia »

Thank's for all info you gave, I'll :) will wait for it to show up on DVD. That's my best choice. Please check my pictures from the Polar Music Prize 2001, now showing on this homepage!
Another big fan of Burt and his music. I met Burt Bacharach in Stockholm for the Polar Music Price awards!