Dionne cast member next Celebrity Apprentice??

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

Blair N. Cummings

Re: Dionne cast member next Celebrity Apprentice??

Post by Blair N. Cummings »

And the award for Best Celebrity Apprentice goes to...!
An Enormous BB Fan

Post by An Enormous BB Fan »

I hope it's an unfounded rumor and I hope she doesn't do it. I may be wrong (and, in fact, it probably would help her career), but I feel that the show uses faded celebrities and, to be quite blunt, has-beens. I would hope that, considering Dionne's stature, she wouldn't be a part of Trump's dog-and-pony show. And why put yourself in the position of having to be told "You're fired!" by Donald Trump?

And ask yourself the following question: Would someone like Marlene Dietrich, Barbra Streisand, or Ella Fitzgerald participate in something like this? Then Dionne shouldn't either!
Dionnefan

Post by Dionnefan »

Yeah, I'm not really thrilled about it either. Dionne has for the most part been so classy (Psychic Friends aside), and seems too good for this show. Let's just hope that she does well and comes across good. I'm sure the jokes will start flowing about Dionne and Whitney being nuts and drug addicts, etc.
maestrofan

Post by maestrofan »

I'm prepared to cut Ms. Warwick who will turn 70 in December a little slack here - let's see if we get a some better insight into what makes her tick. Her autobiography is set for release on November 2nd. I believe the title is "My Life As I See It" or something like that! Hope it's more than a simplistic "puff piece" To her credit She is resilient!
Toms1234

Post by Toms1234 »

Being filmed now in New York.

An Enormous BB Fan

Post by An Enormous BB Fan »

I am going to be very curious and interested in seeing what kind of personality Dionne has in such an envirornment. Will she act the "diva" or will she act "down-to-earth"? I'll also be curious to see how she stands up to Donald Trump. Trump was on a show and he mentioned most of the celebrities who are going to be on the show and I remember thinking, "this will be very interesting!"

Is Celebrity Apprentice shown in England? Australia? Anywhere else?
hedi01

Post by hedi01 »

Their secret is to learn, like how Mickey walt disney dvd 164 discsMouse is coming. How does the animation process, with many excerpts from Disneygrey's anatomy dvdclassics to illustrate why they were the best and most innovative. Waltzumba dvd himself surrounded by good people, it has been a master motivator and man of ideas. But he was also the man and he is wellhouse md dvd demonstrated, especially with his family. This is a fantastic scale, looking down to earth for a man one tree hill dvdthat most people thought in mythic terms..