Burt in Palm Beach

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

marcshaber

Burt in Palm Beach

Post by marcshaber »

Planning to make the trip from Jersey to see Burt in Fla. it will be my 5th time. saw him last year in vegas and princeton NJ. Would like to stay at the breakers but quite pricey....
steveo_1965

Re: Burt in Palm Beach

Post by steveo_1965 »

Marc,
Tell me about the "Breakers" hotel...What's it like?And how "pricy" is it?
Steveo
marcshaber

Post by marcshaber »

the breakers is an old resort style hotel on the beach about 1/2 hr from venue. 500 a nite in peak season jan(cheapest room) u only live once....
steveo_1965

Post by steveo_1965 »

Yikes! I thought I paid alot by spending 114.00 anight at the Palm Springs Hilton on the off season, (about a week ago)
HOly !#!%#$@^
Steveo
lol
Alvina

Post by Alvina »

Hey,
I did see a Hilton online about a mile from the Kravis center. It was around $100 a night then but it could be more in winter. In any case it would be great if a few of us were in the same hotel and could make it a real party. Barbara from Cali is planning on being with me and my sis .
Hope to see you,
Alvina
marcshaber

Post by marcshaber »

just a followup to my post a few months ago.....getting psyched for the upcoming show in palm beach Fla..staying at the breakers for three nites....hope the weather is good and Burt isin good form anyone else going or staying close by?
steveo_1965

Post by steveo_1965 »

Marc,
I will not be attending, but just wanted to comment how cool it is that you are able to stay at the "Breakers!"
take care : )
Steveo