Three Original Songs

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

BB4LIFE

Three Original Songs

Post by BB4LIFE »

Hey Everyone,

Here are a few songs I wrote a while back. Like I state in the information next to the video, I apologize for the sound that the keys make from time to time as I'm playing on two of them. I had to play on my keyboard and not the baby grand because it was late and I didn't want to wake anyone up.

The first two links are both slow ballads. I like writing slower material for the most part. But from time to time I like to write something people can dance to. So the third link will send you to my latest "dance song."

Hope everyone is well and thank you for listening. Take care. :)

BB4LIFE

Susan Vincent

Re: Three Original Songs

Post by Susan Vincent »

You are very talented. I really like the lyrics (her smile) and the music has a lot of Bacharach to it, you can spot it, when you hit certain notes.I would definetly continue your writing, very nice voice too ,It sounds like Burt, Mr Bacharach is a kind man, to hand write you back a letter, that is really special. I believe he truly cares about his fan. I would frame that letter over my fireplace mantle. I hope Mr. Bacharach, if you are reading the forum, we are all praying for a speedy recovery and I am sure I speak for everyone on the forum, we all love you very much.
Susan Vincent :)
BB4LIFE

Re: Three Original Songs

Post by BB4LIFE »

Thank you Susan once again for the kind words. I appreciate it very much. It's a good feeling to know that others enjoy my music. And my voice? Haha, well, I do what I can. Thanks though, you're very kind.

And, yes, we all wish a speedy recovery for Burt. Hope he'll return soon and feeling much, much, much better.

BB4LIFE