Happy Birthday Burt......

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

Susan Vincent

Happy Birthday Burt......

Post by Susan Vincent »

Happy Birthday Burt I know its tomorrow, but I wanted to be the first one to say Many Many more.....I hope I get the chance to see you soon at Heinz Hall or wherever.(of course I will come to dinner.lol.). Enjoy your day Maestro.....You deserve Only the Best.....Your friend and Fan... Susan Vincent :D
steveo_1965

Re: Happy Birthday Burt......

Post by steveo_1965 »

Hey Mr. Burt,
Happy Birthday to the man with all the great tunes and arrangements running around in his head!What are those 2nd violas gonna do this time? : )

Steveo

P>S> Hello to Susan Vincent from "me"...
Susan Vincent

Post by Susan Vincent »

Hey! Hi Steve, How are you.... Susan...
Rio

Post by Rio »

Burt's the Best! Every day - and then, not just Every Other Hour!

Happy Burtday!!!!! (Is this not a holiday yet?!)
Steve Schenck

Post by Steve Schenck »

Dear Burt - You have enriched my life so much with your endless stream of talent! Thanks for so much attention to detail, to subtlety and creative invention! Who but you would have given such attention to the "bah, dah, dah!" in The World is a Circle; who but you could have turned the jazz light sung version of "Wives and Lovers" into that magnificent orchestral instrumental you gave us on your album; who but you would have dared such works as "And the People were with Her," "Futures," "Another Spring will Rise," "New York Lady," "Summer of '77," and countless other gems?? You are not just a genius; you're a generous genious and we are all the richer for it. Happy Birthday, God bless you and yours!
Rio

Post by Rio »

I would like to free-ride on Steve Schenck's statement. I want to Say Yesss to that. And to this:

http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/40 ... thday-burt
mserra

Post by mserra »

Dear Burt, My deepest,warmest and good wishing birthday greetings to you from Rome - Italy . Your fan and friend on a wheel chair,Mario Serra hopes that you are better after your back surgery and rehab. Hope you are enjoing this day with your Family and close friends. I STRONGLY Hope to Meet you again in Italy together with your wonderfull band and vocalists:Donna,John and Josie.It's great that you have been working with Karima and also Mario Biondi.
Karima's new CD is really good. Thank you for your fantastic music. God bless you
ron hertel

Post by ron hertel »

Steve Schenck - You've summed it up beautifully! .......... Wishing Burt many more happy inspirational years .......... His gifts just "keep on giving"
blueonblue

Post by blueonblue »

Very best wishes Burt, and thank you for so many "magic moments" !!! :D

"blue"
Blair N. Cummings

Post by Blair N. Cummings »

I can`t improve on the above, I just wanted to contribute my best wishes to the man who rescued popular music when it was all but gangrenous. Who knew there was more to be done and then some? Only Burt!
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Last summer I had the chance to see Burt play live in Madrid. I waited after the concert and he signed me two CDs, he was extremely nice.

Congratulations, you're the best !