new hi-fi - which BB track to play?

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

Jerry

Re: new hi-fi - which BB track to play?

Post by Jerry »

Hi, Steveo!

Flying thru space, as per usual...with all good things appreciated as we approach the big T-Day!

All The Best,

Jerry
grooverider

Post by grooverider »

Hi Steveo, Please let me add my congratulations on you 800th posting! thanks for all the insight and your positive attitude. Hope you have many, many more posts for all us Bacharach, David, Warwick fans.
steveo_1965

Post by steveo_1965 »

Ty Groove for the kind words....well, I miss hearing information on our man Burt, and wonder what he is up to.....but my thoughts often go back to when he was creating
the catalog of great songs he is so famous for....The evolution of a writer is a very fascinating thing...
nowmedical

Post by nowmedical »

Thanks to you all... this was the best thread I ever started!

The boxes arrived today. The speakers are about the same size as my wife. It all gets installed tomorrow.

Final thought... "You'll Never Get To Heaven (If You Break My Heart)"?. No better voice than Russell Tomkins Jr to test those tweeters......
grooverider

Post by grooverider »

With that combination of Bacharach, David and Thom Bell, it's really hard to go wrong! Congratulations!