My Latest Song : )

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

BB4LIFE

My Latest Song : )

Post by BB4LIFE »

Hey Everybody,

Hope you all are doing well. Just stopping by to share my latest song with you guys. It's been a while since I last wrote a song. So it was nice to get this one out of me. Once again it's nothing great, but, I try. Hope some of you might enjoy. Thanks and have a great weekend.

Layne
vincent.cole

Re: My Latest Song : )

Post by vincent.cole »

Bonjour BB4LIFE;

Hey where do I get my concert tickets and backstage passes (lol)?

How have you been?

I am making the trek out to San Diego in August to see Burt!

Also I have something to send you. I will send it out next week.

Take care mon ami.

Vincent
ron hertel

Post by ron hertel »

BB4LIFE (Layne):

Really enjoyed your latest effort! .... One suggestion - it's nice to be humble; however, may I suggest that you refrain from describing any your original songs with phrases like "Once again it's nothing great"

One day in the future "All Eyes Would Be On You" may be characterized as one of your early career "Hidden Gems"!

Keep up the good work!

Ron
BB4LIFE

Post by BB4LIFE »

Vincent - Haha, you're a funny guy. I've been doing alright, thanks. Hope you're doing well.

Ron - Glad you enjoyed my song and thank you for the encouragement. Haha, I appreciate the suggestion, however, to me they're not really that much. But I do hope someday that some of my music gets heard by a larger audience. And I would not mind one bit if this song was one that everyone heard. Thanks again for the support.

Take Care Guys,

Layne