Burt & The San Diego Symphony

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

ron

Burt & The San Diego Symphony

Post by ron »

Tomorrow evening (August 28th) Burt performs once again with The San Diego Symphony at The Embarcadero Marina Park. I'll report back following "The Concert"!
telemed

san diego

Post by telemed »

wonderful concert.
Andre B

San Diego concert

Post by Andre B »

It was a great show. Some new material since last year's show, including the song he wrote with the Lieber's last year for Aretha Franklin, and "Stronger Than Before" which I don't remember him doing last year. He also dropped the "Blob" medley of early hits.

Burt also announced that his new album would be out next month, not October.

Post by Guest »

He also announced the title: 'AT THIS TIME' and said it would contained 11 new compositions and was his "best work ever". The mind reels.

Rio

Post by Guest »

I FEEL LIKE I'M THE WEALTHIEST MAN IN THE WORLD: I CAN AFFORD THE CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS, MR. BACHARACH. I LOVE YOU DEEPLY.

OVER THE TOP? YOU BET. I FEEL LIKE CRYING.

THANKS AGAIN AND ALWAYS.

(Thanks so much, Andre B, for the news.)
Roberto Pinardi

WOW!

Post by Roberto Pinardi »

Great new!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Mr. Bacharach

Bob
RF -Norway

Post by RF -Norway »

Great news.

RF- Norway :D
Heartlight

Concert in San Diego

Post by Heartlight »

It was a magical evening, as was last year's concert. In 2004 I attended the concert both evenings and was disappointed that this year there was only a single performance.

I am interested in seeing Mr. Bacharach again and again, so if anyone has further information as to his concert tours (other than what is showing in this website ) PLEASE be so kind as to share it with us.

Mr. Bacharach seems like such a pleasant person, in addition to being an incredible talent.