Where can i buy the original album of Burt Bacharach?

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

Jiller

Where can i buy the original album of Burt Bacharach?

Post by Jiller »

Hi guys,
I come from germany and i have a serious question:

"Where can i buy an album of Burt Bacharach on which he sings his best and famous songs and on which only he sings, no others artists?"
westgate1

Post by westgate1 »

EBAY

Burt Singing on Earlier Albums

Post by Guest »

Jiller,
Thing about it is..he doesn't sing that much....only phrases or parts of a song,
the rest is filled in with instrumental parts or girl session singers

Post by Guest »

i don't think so, in songs like "Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head" he sings!
alvina guest

Burt albums

Post by alvina guest »

My first album was "Reach out" and it was instant love. I can't remember if he sings on it but he does chime in on the "One Amazing Night" Album which is also in DVD because it was a TV special. He does sing a few bars on the "Isley Meets Bacharach" in the last song "Windows Of The World". There are others but i don't think an entire album is out there.

Post by Guest »

Yes he doesn't sing that much on the albums. I dont think there is an album where only he sings. If there is please let me know.

On the album Burt Bacharach he sings on Hasbrook Heights a little on Wives & Lovers an a little on Close to You, I think.

On the Make it Easy on Yourself LP he sings at least on the track Make it Easy on Yourself.

On the album Reach Out he sings at least on the track House Is Not a Home.

I have never heard a version of "Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head" where he sings. The usual version has B.J. Thomas singing.
Marcel

Also sings on:

Post by Marcel »

Burt also sings : Something Big, The Balance Of Nature and Lost Horizon! And what about Alfie live? He also sings this!
And on his new album:Please Explain or Where Did It Go!
Raindrops is live on "Japan"album

Kind Regards Marcel