Burt's new soundtrack

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

juniemoon

Burt's new soundtrack

Post by juniemoon »

Look's like Burt is going to do the soundtrack for "West Texas Children's Story" ---

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809768379/cast

Can't wait!
KeithBurke

Post by KeithBurke »

Now there is some very good news! Thanks for posting juniemoon.
Roberto Pinardi

Great!!!!

Post by Roberto Pinardi »

Hi pards,
visit:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0446802/

Bye Roberto
gabba

other news

Post by gabba »

i spoke right now with rosanna arquette who's directing a new movie, which the title song is from our old fellow Burt..He's on the roll again!GABBA
juniemoon

Post by juniemoon »

That is certainly more great news! Thanks Gabba!!

juniemoon
KeithBurke

West Texas

Post by KeithBurke »

I spoke with Mr. Bacharach last night and asked him specifically about the West Texas Children’s Story project. Burt hasn’t committed to the project, as of yet. He is waiting to view the film (filming wrapped this past week) to see if he is interested in doing the score. He was hopeful it would work out.
ron hertel

Post by ron hertel »

Hey Keith:

In light of your conversation with Burt last night - I assume you're a friend, business associate and/or attended last night's concert. If you did attend - can you share a few highlights of the evening? Your contributions to this forum are greatly appreciated!
juniemoon

Post by juniemoon »

Hi Keith,
Cool update -- I would love for Burt to do this soundtrack if West Texas is a great film. Obviously, nothing less is worthy of his time and talent.
juniemoon