Open Letter to Keith Burke

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

KeithBurke

Post by KeithBurke »

Gentlemen:

In the event you are sitting behind your computer screens feeling smug you were able to “call me on the carpetâ€￾ I thought I’d share a few excerpts from those people who have been kind enough to write privately and smart enough not to post them publicly. You should know how most are feeling.

The hypocrisy of their postings is astounding . You have more than pointed that out to everyone.

The lyrics of Hal David could apply to "certain" members of the forum,
"Sometimes your eyes look blue to me, although I know they're really green"

The fact you used such restraint in your responses to these jerks is what ‘speaks volumes' to me. How you stopped yourself from telling them to go &%#* themselves is beyond me. I hope you won’t allow a few jealous “Queenâ€￾ bees to prevent you from continued sharing.

Didn’t they ever hear the phrase: “ Don’t bite The hand that feeds youâ€￾?

I joined this forum because I heard someone was listing hard to find Bacharach tunes. Please don’t punish those of us who ARE thankful.

In one of Blair Cummings entries he refers to not being able to retrieve some files due to a rebooted computer. I am assuming those files were sent to him by you. How quickly the dogs will turn. Wasn’t it Blair Cummings who started this whole thing? Did he turn on you because he thought you hadn’t sent them? Shame, shame, shame on him. When did it become your job to supply anyone who asks with files?

If you never offer another link to hard to find songs again, I doubt there is anyone who would fault you. But PLEASE reconsider. Is there any way you could block the people who have a problem with them or you?

When did collecting Bacharach songs become a competitive sport? I didn’t get that memo. Keep sharing!

KeithBurke
steveo_1965

Post by steveo_1965 »

eeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaa!