ACTUAL At This Time cover art

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

rasputin

re: AT THIS TIME cover art

Post by rasputin »

Also... for those fastidious of you who enjoy subliminals as much as I do:

Take a gander at the revolver and two skulls that have been airbrushed into BB's britches...

Post by Guest »

I'm not seeing the revolver and two skulls can you pinpoint where on the 'britches' you're seeing them?
rasputin

re: AT THIS TIME cover

Post by rasputin »

His right pocketed hand has been tweaked to resemble a revolver.

Skull 1: right buttock of pants

Skull 2: near the ADIDAS label on left pocket of pants

Skull 3: on tan inner lining of jacket, near to where zipper and lower hem meet.

And yes, they are subtle.
Central Texas, USA

Post by Guest »

Now that's what I call a "stretch" (and I ain't talking about the jogging pants).

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:LOL. They're also the clothes Burt typically wears.
But it could also refer to the music on the album!
rasputin

re: AT THIS TIME cover art

Post by rasputin »

That's precisely what I was thinking.
Central Texas, USA

my 2 cents

Post by Guest »

Is that a gun in his pocket or is he just glad to see me? ....as one who is lucky to have met Burt several times in the last few years, I have to agree that the photo is not flattering. Burt is still very handsome..but I think he has no vanity "at this time". His clothes off-stage are very casual...mismatched sweats and t-shirts, old ski jackets,and his hair always need combing....just makes a girl want to take him home and fix him up! He probably cares much less about that photo than we do.(the best recent photo is the cover of the Dominic book)

Post by Guest »

>That's precisely what I was thinking.

Yes and with one small letter transposition, the title backwards is "Emit Shitta" which is clearly hip-hop speak.