Ft.Myers, Fl. concert March 29

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

Alvina

Ft.Myers, Fl. concert March 29

Post by Alvina »

Hey guys,
Are any of you going to be at the Ft. Myers concert on the 29th and that would be Wednesday. It's sort of hard on a work night for many I realize and we drive over an hour to get there from the small town I was raised in. Clewiston is about 1 mile long and 60 miles from Ft. Myers to the West and 60 miles from Palm Beach to the East. I live in Orlando, however my mom and sis are still there, so I will travel down on Tues. and 4 of us will be driving over. I have my mom and her friend plus my sis so we won't hang too long after the show as the older ladies really aren't up to it especially my mom's friend who just had a mini stroke recently so I don't dare ask them to help me do my stalking lol. It will be great just being there in any case and perhaps meeting some of you. We will be on the 9th row about center as I recall. Let me know and I will be on the lookout just to say hello and put a face with the names. That's always fun.
Hope to see some of you.
Alvina
vincent.cole

Reply: Alvina

Post by vincent.cole »

:D Bonjour Alvina;

Have a wonderful time at the concert and don't forget that post or else :lol: .

Take care mon ami.

Vincent
Alvina

burt on the 29th in Ft. Myers

Post by Alvina »

OOOOOOOOO Vincent........or else????? Does that work on Cheryl lol? I will try i promise. Usually i am so absorbed in it and not a reporter at all. I can tell you my feelings but perhaps not the order of things. I am in the moment. I am watching the dvd u sent as i write and in another world actually. Why Burt? Why not another? I have no idea. Maybe we come from the same soul pod. In any case i adore that man and will be in this life and the next.