Burt on Rehearsals.com

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

ComeTouchTheSun

Burt on Rehearsals.com

Post by ComeTouchTheSun »

Burt will be featured on this web site (http://www.rehearsals.com). It's some kind of "Lessons from the Legends" thing where he plays music and talks about it as well. Right now you can see a sneak peek of it. The sneak peek is linked from the front page (under "Coming Soon"). My mom saw something about it on the Today show last week and I think she said they said the actual thing would be available some time this week.

Jessica
vincent.cole

Reply: "Come TouchThe Sun"

Post by vincent.cole »

:D Jessica;

Thanks for the heads up on this!
Take care;

Vincent
Alvina

Burt, Come touch the sun

Post by Alvina »

Mucho thanks Jessica, for this information. I watched a preview clip and it is awesome and I thank you so very much. I would never have known about it except for this forum and you. Thanks Mark for creating this wonderful venue for us to know we are not alone which is what I felt for so many years before I got a computer. Jessica, we need to meet at a concert one of these days. I live in Florida but you never know where I might show up lol.
Take care and again, many thanks.
Alvina