here he is with lesson 2

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

gabba

here he is with lesson 2

Post by gabba »

steveo_1965

Post by steveo_1965 »

Gabba,
Enjoyed pt. 2 much more than part !...I found myself laughing along with Burt and the audience, as he has a great sense of humor..I think he could have been a stand-up comedian. He does well with the audience...
Great..enjoyed the H out if it.

Steveo
gabba

thanks

Post by gabba »

dear Steve,it's so nice you grant me every time i send something for the forum..i'm an enthusiastic person and i like to be regarded especially because i consider "Our Man" something really special, and i wonder how he keeps so in the pocket after all those years..i was lucky enough to know him personally some years ago and was'nt so secure of himself to be in front of an audience or considered to be interviewed from press or something like this..very very kind of a shy man..but you can't imagine how sweet he was..one of the kindest fellows i ever knew..never yelled to anyone in the studios recording even if he was very severe with his craft, and very pretencious even with the greatest artists..he lived so much his job and he stills do it..after 50 years in the business..he's like a child sometimes..i think he's living.. i dare to say... a third youth..and you can feel it in this video and other things i send to you via YOUTUBE..that's it for the moment..just a little statement for the music hero of my life..GABBA
steveo_1965

Post by steveo_1965 »

Gabba,
I respond because you bring forth great pics and sites that I thuroughly enjoy! Thanks!

Ciao,

Steveo
blueonblue

Here he is with lesson 2

Post by blueonblue »

Hi gabba,
Thanks for your wonderful clip,really enjoyed it !!!
Burt's a natural entertainer !!!

Take care,
"Blue"
mario serra

Bravo Gabba

Post by mario serra »

Dear Gabba,
Thank you for the link on rehesals.com. Iwonder if you get any sleep or rest. Hope you do Thank you also for giving me the opportunity to visit the web site of one of one of the most prominent italian composers & conductor - arranger Armando Trovajoli.A LONG TIME FRIEND .
:D Take care
Mario
Thank you all.Till my next post All the best.
Mario Serra
gabba

thanks Mario..

Post by gabba »

MARIO..you're always in my thoughts dear friend...even today when i performed here in my hometown..i had a great success and i wish you were there..give my affection to your relatives and to Maestro Trovajoli too when you'll have the chance to see him...CIAO CARO AMICO

P.S. FOR THE FORUM!!!!:you know buddies of this forum...this friendship with Mario came alive because of the concert of our Hero in Forli',Italy last summer..it is so nice (and i wonder If Burt is reading this) i met this terrific guy because of his music!!Thanks Burt to you and to your lovely family who were so nice with us after the concert ..love to everyone..GABBA
BB4LIFE

Thanks Gabba

Post by BB4LIFE »

Gabba,

Thank you very much for the great link. A House Is Not A Home is my favorite Bacharach song, especially when he sings it. I only have audio of him singing it and have never seen footage until now. PRICELESS. Thanks again and take care.

BB4LIFE