burt on the today show tomorrow

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

bonkersforburt

burt on the today show tomorrow

Post by bonkersforburt »

burt will be featured on tne Today Show on Tuesday morning at 8:30 ...he was interviewed while in Pittsburgh
vincent.cole

Reply: Bonkerforburt

Post by vincent.cole »

:D Bonjour Bonkerforburt;

Thanks fot the heads up! And I know you wil record the show!

P.S. Sorry that you did not make the Pittsburgh concert!

Well, I guess we will have to meet up in 2007!

Take care mon ami.

Vincent
Last edited by vincent.cole on Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
bonkersforburt

Post by bonkersforburt »

hi vincent,

thrilled for you that you saw burt and dionne....hope we have another chance in '07....hello to cheryl and mike
Steve Schenck

burt on TV

Post by Steve Schenck »

Yes, thanks for the heads-up! I will definitely try to be free and watch the Today show at 8:30. We see too little of the great man!
Tom1234

New CD

Post by Tom1234 »

Caught the segment with Burt on the Today show today.
Did anyone else catch the end when they said new CD by Burt in Spring
2007 called New Music from Old Friend

Great News....

Tom
KeithBurke

Post by KeithBurke »

Tom-

I did catch the announcment of the new CD at the end of the segment. They even flased a photo of it so apparently it's in the can. No sign of it yet on Amazon but with a Feburary release date it should be showing up there soon. Yeehaw!
Andre B

Today Show

Post by Andre B »

I tuned in just as the segment was ending! Has anyone posted the video? The Today Show website only gives you the first hour of the show.
heartlight

Burt on the Today Show

Post by heartlight »

Did anyone TAPE this segment by any chance ??

I was not aware of his appearance and it IS TOO infrequent that he is interviewed; I'd love to see it , yet doesn't seem possible through
the TODAY SHOW website :cry:
EricMontreal22

Post by EricMontreal22 »

I hope this show's up on Youtube.

Isn't New Music/Old Friends a release from many old classic musicians? I got the impression from the post above that it also had a song from Brian Wilson, etc

E
KeithBurke

Post by KeithBurke »

E-
Although Bacharach and Brian Wilson collaborated on four new songs recently it is unclear if all four will be included on New Music from an Old Friend (we can only hope). I read another post about the CD somewhere which lead me to believe there will be other 'old friends' included other than Burt. But with the title being 'Old Friend' and not 'Old Freinds'maybe it will be a Burt CD. It remains a mystery for now.
K.