"A House is Not a Home".....my version

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

BB4LIFE

"A House is Not a Home".....my version

Post by BB4LIFE »

Hey guys I've got one more video for you to check out if you feel like it. This is my favorite song that Burt and Hal wrote. I would have liked to recorded it on our baby grand, however, the sustain pedal is very squeaky and annoying at the moment. So until I get some WD40 on that bad boy I'll have to settle once again for my keyboard. Anyway, using the chords that were given on this site, and then listening to Burt play it a few times, I came up with my own little version of this wonderful song. I hope you enjoy it. Like my other video, my playing is nothing wonderful, but of course, the song is absolutely wonderful. Once again, I am sorry it cuts off at the end. But basically after it cuts off just imagine hearing the intro again. Take care everyone.

BB4LIFE

steveo_1965

Post by steveo_1965 »

post no longer exists
Last edited by steveo_1965 on Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BB4LIFE

Post by BB4LIFE »

Steveo,
Thanks again for the compliment and for the words of encouragement, they are very much appreciated. Hopefully my skills will develop over the next few years and then someday, if I'm lucky, someone will be able to be my "Dionne" and spread some of my music around. At least that's what I am hoping for. Thanks again man and take care.

BB4LIFE
steveo_1965

Post by steveo_1965 »

post no longer exists