Bacharach in San Remo Festival 2009 Italy

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

Roberto Pinardi

Bacharach in San Remo Festival 2009 Italy

Post by Roberto Pinardi »

Sanremo 2009: anche Burt Bacharach tra i duetti della serata di giovedì?
La serata del giovedì della prossima edizione del Festival di Sanremo sarà dedicata alle riesecuzioni delle canzoni dei giovani.
Ad oggi i probabili duetti sono quelli tra Malika Ayane e Giuliano Sangiorgi dei Negramaro, Iskra Menarini con Lucio Dalla, Silvia Aprile e Pino Daniele, Chiara Canzia e Roberto Vecchioni, Sal Da Vinci e Gigi D'Alessio, Irene Fornaciari con il padre Zucchero e una delle due vincitrici di SanremoLab (vedi News) con Massimo Ranieri.
Voci di corridoio sembrano dare anche il nome di Burt Bacharach che avrebbe accettato di accompagnare sul palco dell'Ariston la livornese Karima Ammar. (

Bye
Rob
Roberto Pinardi

Re: Bacharach in San Remo Festival 2009 Italy

Yes, Burt in San Remo (italy) Festival With KARIMA..... 19/2/2009

Merry Christmas All Bacharach Fans in the WORLD

Roberto :D :D :D :D :D
Roberto Pinardi

MySpice Karima:

http://www.myspace.com/karimaammarmusic

Close to you

Beatiful voice

Rob
An Enormous BB Fan

Post by An Enormous BB Fan »

The above is a good example proving what I said in another thread. Here's a song that was written over 40 years ago and is as fresh now as ever. And, like "Close To You", many of Burt's songs will be interpreted and re-interpreted for years and years to come. Like I said, Burt's songs will surely be sung 500 years from now. I believe that Burt's music transcends time.
anonuser3

Post by anonuser3 »

i believe this song was written recently -- just in the past couple months -- by burt bacharach and steven sater, the lyricist and bookwriter of 'Spring Awakening'.