Burt must really love Italy

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

someonenameddavid

Burt must really love Italy

Post by someonenameddavid »

I feel that fans in Italy this year will really love the month of July... look carefully in the news.
David
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice, there is.
steveo_1965

Re: Burt must really love Italy

Post by steveo_1965 »

Yes,
he has said that The country of italy responds to him in a great way, while the Geramns dont receive him too well....
Steveo
An Enormous BB Fan

Post by An Enormous BB Fan »

steveo_1965 wrote:Yes,
he has said that The country of italy responds to him in a great way, while the Geramns dont receive him too well....
Steveo
The people in Phoenix, Arizona don't respond too well either. (If you recall, his concert there had to be cancelled due to low ticket sales.)
vincent.cole

Post by vincent.cole »

Bonjour Steveo-1965 / An Erormous BB Fan;

I find it very ironic that Germany doesn’t embrace Burt, since his family is from the town of Bacharach on the Rhine!
Take care;

Vincent
nowmedical

Post by nowmedical »

Very very disappointed that Burt is not coming to the UK. I went to his concerts in both London and Rome last year and the reception in London was faraway the more fanatic - he packed the Roundhouse and raised the roof. I guess the freak storm in Rome may have dampened spirits a bit, to be fair. But five concerts in Italy seems a bit unfair!
Roberto Pinardi

Post by Roberto Pinardi »

Welcome back in Italy Mr. Bacharach

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Bye
Roberto
JR

Post by JR »

Roberto
I dream of Giorgia onstage with Burt singing "Say A Little Prayer"
cipus

Post by cipus »

Yes, it is sure that Burt loves Italy and frequently spends some days on vacation, here, whith his family. But his tour from Milan through Florence to Rome, was a complete success with all three sold out! And after his performance at San Remo Festival with Karima and Mario Biondi, 12.000.000 people audience on TV, a bigger interest on his name is expected.
Then to all of you: if you need to see him, welcome to Italy., as italian July is magic...

Bye Cipus