Burt Bacharach RARE NYC performance, May 19! Tkts available.

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

emilyrosed

Burt Bacharach RARE NYC performance, May 19! Tkts available.

Post by emilyrosed »

'P.S. I Love You' Invitation
'P.S. I Love You' Invitation
cover of invite for website.JPG (70.64 KiB) Viewed 3128 times
Burt Bacharach will be giving a concert at Project Sunshine's Sixth Annual Benefit Celebration on May 19th!
Don't miss this rare opportunity to see Burt perform in New York City.

'P.S. I Love You,' Project Sunshine's Sixth Annual Benefit Celebration will take place on May 19th at Cipriani 42nd Street in Manhattan. Guests will enjoy cocktails, dinner, silent and live auctions, an award ceremony and grand finale concert by Burt Bacharach with his band!

To purchase tickets today call: 212-354-8035 or visit: http://www.projectsunshine.org/waystogive/index.php (click on DONATE).

ABOUT PROJECT SUNSHINE:
Project Sunshine empowers a dynamic and dedicated core of over 10,000 volunteers to bring programming – recreational (arts), educational (tutoring and mentoring) and social service (HIV and nutritional counseling) – to 60,000 children facing medical challenges and their families in 100 major cities across the United States, and in five international satellite sites: Canada, China, Israel, Kenya, and Puerto Rico.

Project Sunshine works with each hospital to determine where our help is needed most and sends volunteers to fill these needs. Our volunteers are a diverse group of college students, professionals, and community members of all backgrounds and ages. Project Sunshine also works to determine which materials — from journal, educational, and craft kits, to books, to surgery dolls — are needed to improve the quality of the child’s experience in the hospital environment. http://www.projectsunshine.org
vincent.cole

Re: Burt Bacharach RARE NYC performance, May 19! Tkts available.

Post by vincent.cole »

Bonjour emilyrosed;

Yes, I knew about the show some months ago.

But @ 500 to 1000 a ticket, I will have to pass on this one! I know it's for a good cause though!

Will you be going to the event?

Vincent
mark
Site Admin

Re: Burt Bacharach RARE NYC performance, May 19! Tkts available.

Post by mark »

While this sounds like a great event, Burt's publicist wanted to let me know that, contrary to emilyrosed's original post, Burt will not be doing a meet-and-greet with guests who purchase tickets via the link above. She wasn't sure where that idea originated, but she wanted to let everyone know it was inaccurate to avoid any disappointment. (I removed that line from emilyrosed's post.)