Burt Bacharach / VALENTINE'S DAY 2011 in San Diego

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

ron hertel

Burt Bacharach / VALENTINE'S DAY 2011 in San Diego

Post by ron hertel »

Posted today on Dionne Warwick's Fan Club message board ........... Burt will perform at the BELLY UP TAVERN on February 14, 2011 in Solana Beach California (1/2 mile north of the Del Mar Racetrack and 20 miles north of Downtown San Diego)........... The BELLY UP is a 600 seat intimate venue. Tickets go on sale this Friday 11/5 @ $95.00 advance purchase. No other details at this time.
vincent.cole

Re: Burt Bacharach / VALENTINE'S DAY 2011 in San Diego

Post by vincent.cole »

Bonjour Ron;

Thanks for the good news about Burt tour date in February 2011!

It looks like 2011, Burt will be touring again! Hope Burt has some dates on the East Coast.

Take care mon ami.

Vincent
iomedia

Re: Burt Bacharach / VALENTINE'S DAY 2011 in San Diego

Post by iomedia »

I wish I can see him again after seeing him in San Diego Summer Pops concert at Embarcadero. Dionne Warwick is performing in the Philippines November 27 http://www.ticketnet.com.ph/2006/detail ... es=Y&w=col and when will Burt Bacharach perform here too? He has fans here I'm sure. I requested Songkick to add her concert http://www.songkick.com/concerts/739157 ... a-coliseum . Bacharach probably earns royalties fees from singers who sing his songs and earns international income. The peso prices are expensive because of the conversion from usd to php.
ron hertel wrote:Posted today on Dionne Warwick's Fan Club message board ........... Burt will perform at the BELLY UP TAVERN on February 14, 2011 in Solana Beach California (1/2 mile north of the Del Mar Racetrack and 20 miles north of Downtown San Diego)........... The BELLY UP is a 600 seat intimate venue. Tickets go on sale this Friday 11/5 @ $95.00 advance purchase. No other details at this time.