THANK YOU MARK!

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

ron hertel

THANK YOU MARK!

Post by ron hertel »

Mark:
As we wrap up another year - I wish to once again express my appreciation to you for continuing to moderate this site with emphasis on the BB Discussion Forum. Wishing you and yours a most Enjoyable Holiday Season - and - All the Best in 2011! .... ALSO .... Thanks to my fellow participants for keeping it interesting as we look back and forward to all the incomparable musical contributions of Burt Bacharach as well as Hal David and Dionne Warwick and others whose recordings of this great music has enriched our lives!
Ron
Jerry

Re: THANK YOU MARK!

Post by Jerry »

I wish to second that, Ron! Mark, you are amazing...thanks for moderating this wonderful site!

Best to all This Holiday Season!

Jerry
Steve Schenck

Post by Steve Schenck »

I want to add my own words of appreciation, Mark. This is a huge undertaking, but one that's of great benefit to the folks like us who really love Burt's music, and who are interested in the "behind the scenes" information that one can get hold of on this site. If you are a person who celebrates Christmas, a blessed Christmas to you and yours. And if not, I genuinely wish you and your loved ones a wonderful holiday season and a healthy 2011! steve
steveo_1965

Post by steveo_1965 »

I too would like to join in and thank MArk for having this website for so many years...
As some of you may know, when websites came into vogue, Burt more or less stated he didn't care about doing the web thing, and as such, had no official website...so THIS has become the defacto website for BUrt, and a wonderful place where his friends and fans can kibbitz about all things Bacharach! So, thank you MArk, and Happy Holidays to you!
As Lloyd Price says, "let's keep it rocking!"

Steveo
ron hertel

Post by ron hertel »

Those of us who visit Dionne Warwick's website know that the "links" section identifies THIS GREAT WEBSITE "bacharachonline.com" as Burt Bacharach's website ......... They post most newsworthy Bacharach items on HER site including all his most recent collaborations that do not include Dionne herself ......... Nice gesture - I say! ...... To receive all these Warwick/Bacharach updates - register as instructed through "Yahoo"