Come Out, Come Out (my latest music video)

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

BB4LIFE

Come Out, Come Out (my latest music video)

Post by BB4LIFE »

Hey Everyone,

Hope all is going well for you guys. Just wanted to share my latest music video with you all. I hope some of you might enjoy it. It's one of my favorite songs that I've written so far and I'm pretty proud of it. Compared to Burt or any real musician/composer it's nothing, haha. But for a guy like me it's not too bad :)

Thanks for having a listen.

Take Care,

BB4LIFE

vincent.cole

Re: Come Out, Come Out (my latest music video)

Post by vincent.cole »

Bonjour Layne;

How have you been?

Well my thoughts on, ‘Come Out, Come Out'. As Darth Vader would says, “Impressive, Most Impressive!!!” Well done!

You keep this up; I will have to attend some of your concerts! Naturally I want backstage passes (lol)! I also really enjoy the video portions. Is that you really swimming under water? That was cool!

Say hello to your dad for me. If you get some time, give me a call or drop me an email!

Take care mon ami.

Vincent
BB4LIFE

Post by BB4LIFE »

Hey Vincent,

I'm doing alright, thank you. Glad you like the song. And I appreciate your wonderful comments as well. Thank you very much. The video in itself is pretty cool I think. My buddy, Thomas, really knows what he's doing behind the camera. I've been telling people that even if they don't like the song they'll probably at least like the video.

That isn't me swimming under water. It's part of another video my friend shot with some other guy. I guess he decided to use that guy swimming to go along with the name of his company, "Deep Studio." Deep...deep end...at least that's what I'm thinking, haha.

Anyway, great to hear from you, hope you're doing well my friend.

Take Care,

BB4LIFE
ron hertel

Post by ron hertel »

BB4LIFE:
You're IMPRESSIVE ......... Just "Go For It" ........ As long as you pursue what you love you'll achieve success on multiple levels - most important - personal satisfaction and a high level of self esteem! My youngest son is pursuing a similar musical path. He is composing, performing and has set up his own recording studio! .. Keep us up to date!
Ron
P.S. No need to refer to this early stuff as "nothing" "When compared to Burt or any real musician/composer" ..... YOU ARE REAL! ... Don't forget - some of Burt's early stuff was rather forgettable!
BB4LIFE

Post by BB4LIFE »

Hey Ron,

Thank you for the advice and for the nice comments you left. "You are real." I like that. Thanks a bunch. I will definitely keep writing and pursuing a musical career of some degree. I do enjoy it. It is worth trying for. Glad you enjoyed my song and thank you again. Best of luck to your son :)

Take Care,

Layne