Something to Look Forward to:

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

ron hertel

Something to Look Forward to:

Post by ron hertel »

Check out the post by fellow forum participant: "Downtown" under the topic "New "Dionne Sings Burt CD with Rare Bacharach Song" ........ Another new CD (not to be confused with the PBS bonus subscriber offering) entitled "WE NEED TO GO BACK" is scheduled for release on July 30th. It contains "19 UNRELEASED SONGS" recorded by Warwick during her 6 years at the Warner Brothers label (1972 - 1978). ...... It can be pre- ordered at Amazon and all 19 tracks are listed under today's post by "Downtown" or on Amazon.com.
Bruce Bernard Williams

Re: Something to Look Forward to:

Post by Bruce Bernard Williams »

Also on the same day, July 30, 2013, ANOTHER album will be released entitled "The Complete Warner Bros. Singles". It contains every "A" and "B" sides that were released for a total of 21 songs including one of my favorites: "I Didn't Mean To Love You". Long live the CD!
spanisheyes

Post by spanisheyes »

wow with the Dionne Warwick reissues, that's a lot to look forward to! Do you know how many are Bacharach songs from this unreleased collection? And where and when can I buy the PBS DVD?
spanisheyes

Post by spanisheyes »

3 Bacharach songs! someone needs to update the complete Bacharach/Warwick list :D