"Raindrops" cover

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

BB4LIFE

"Raindrops" cover

Post by BB4LIFE »

Hey Everyone,

Just thought I'd post my cover version of this classic song by Burt and Hal. As usual it's not much (the performance...not the song, ha). But I like it okay, ha. Hope some of you might like it as well.

Thanks for watching.

All my best,

Layne

Djalma Junior

Re: "Raindrops" cover

Post by Djalma Junior »

BB4LIFE,

It looks good! You transposed to D# to better tailor your tone of voice!

Best regards.
Djalma Jr
ron hertel

Post by ron hertel »

.... You "DID GOOD" Layne. ......... If I could do it half as well as you - I'd post my cover too! .... Keep up the good work. ... Haven't heard from you in a while!

Ron
BB4LIFE

Post by BB4LIFE »

Hey guys,

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it. And, yes, I did transpose it to fit my voice better.

It has been a while...but I've been working on some original material that I'm hoping to share with you guys soon. I'm especially pleased with teaming up with this really talented singer who is recording one of my songs that I've posted in this forum before. Hopefully it'll be finished soon and I'll be able to share it with you. I'm pretty excited about finding someone who is wanting to sing my songs. I'm hoping to get some quality recordings out there and pitch them for TV/movies. But in the meantime I'm going to continue to work on some more originals.

Thanks again and hope all is well.

Take Care,

Layne
vincent.cole

Post by vincent.cole »

Ok BB4LIFE;

When are you going out on tour?! I want front seats and backstage passes!

Take care mon ami.

Vincent