Burt, Hal & Dionne Together Again

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

Ron

Burt, Hal & Dionne Together Again

Post by Ron »

For those who did see an earlier post - a Tribute to Dionne's 45 years in the business is taking place at the Kodak Theater on Thursday, January 26th in Hollywood. In addition to BB, HD & DW - performers include Gloria Estefan, Cissy Houston, Isaac Hayes, Olivia Newton John, Gladys Knight, Della Reese,, The Spinners, B.J. Thomas, Dee Dee Warwick, Nancy Wilson and Stevie Wonder. I purchased my tickets thru TICKETMASTER.
It is supposedly being taped for a television special with negotiations for its broadcast underway. Don't know what to expect; however, I'm looking forward to it!
vincent.cole

Reply: Ron

Post by vincent.cole »

:D Bonjour Ron;

I hope you really enjoy yourself with all those stars!

I want you to go to the show as, Clark Kent. Get the scope for all of us on the forum.

My friend Alvina, who went as Lois Lane to the last Burt Concert did not have a report(lol). Ron, I trust this will not be the case with you!

Ron, in any event enjoy the show!

Take care mon ami. 8)

Vincent
Take care;

Vincent
Alvina

Lois Lane

Post by Alvina »

OK Mr. (u know who u r Vinny). I do think I made a small post but felt it had been said much better by "Heartlight" aka Barbara. Mark has a few kinda bad pictures of us, meaning they are a bit dark. The camera must have been scanned once too many, but hasn't had time to adjust them for the web.......I am sure he will if at all possible. Hum, go figure........some people are hard to please Ha!