my review from italian concert in Forli'!!!

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

gabba

my review from italian concert in Forli'!!!

Post by gabba »

4:55 in the morning and i'm still awake!!i can't believe we were a tremendous bunch of people looking at our Hero performing for us here in Italy..i was with my wife and i met for the first time some fans knew (most of them)here in the forum..such a special evening..i have really no words to describe my joy and my unfinished faith for this artist..the band played just great along with the three singers(amazing rendition of "Anyone" by Josie James!) ...i had my seat close to Burt's family and i took some pictures with them..Jane has been so nice with me and especially with Mario Serra..very available with everyone of us..unfortunately Burt went away right after the concert so..disappointly... we took advantage of the wife..we italians are so terrible!!i kissed the children and..what i deserve more???that's it for the moment..i'm sure other sensations will come out during those days...Burt will be monday in south Italy and he will rest for another week in the Isle of Ischia to receive a prize...write to you soon!bye GABBA

P.S.i found this: