Futures album cover from 1977

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

cawamedia

Futures album cover from 1977

Post by cawamedia »

I have the original FILA tennis-dress in green color Burt Bacharach is wearing on the album cover of FUTURES from 1977. It has never been used, and I kept it just because it's on Burt's cover. If somebody want to buy it, you are very welcome to contact me. Great Burt fan, wonderful man, and his music. :D
Another big fan of Burt and his music. I met Burt Bacharach in Stockholm for the Polar Music Price awards!
An Enormous BB Fan

Post by An Enormous BB Fan »

If you'd care to share any stories about Burt, I know we'd all be very interested in hearing them!
cawamedia

Post by cawamedia »

An Enormous BB Fan wrote:If you'd care to share any stories about Burt, I know we'd all be very interested in hearing them!
Yes, I met Burt in Stockholm, Sweden for the first time 2001 at the Polar music price awards. It was a great evening, and it was fantastic to meet Burt and congratulate him for the award. Second time I met Burt was in Rome, Italy in the summer of 2004. There was an open air concert with a full house of noble Italian fans, who really understood Burt's music. For me and my wife it was an evening that we will never forget. I wish you all could have been there to join us.
Another big fan of Burt and his music. I met Burt Bacharach in Stockholm for the Polar Music Price awards!
An Enormous BB Fan

Post by An Enormous BB Fan »

How wonderful! Thanks!