me and Mario Serra.....

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

gabba

me and Mario Serra.....

Post by gabba »

Hi everyone!!!!!!!i'm in Rome and last evening i had the opportunity to meet again my buddy Mario Serra who's always so kind to write on the forum once in a while...i want to split with you guys the fact that we kept in touch after we met each other at the great concert Burt gave to us in Italy last year in july...so the Maestro provides also to keep alive friendship all around the world with his music and craft!!!!!Mario has such a beautiful family who takes care about him...the marvellous Alfonso along with Patrizia and their children!!!!!we had such a special meal but most of all it was a wonderful moment to stay together and speak about "our old dear BURT"and how much he gave to us in terms of atmosphere and love for life!!!!a short call to Bob Pinardi was the final shot to declare the specialty of the evening....thanks to read this words of mine and God bless Burt again!!!!!!Ciao Mario e grazie........GABBA
An Enormous BB Fan

Post by An Enormous BB Fan »

It's not only Burt's music that has brought people together all over the world, but it's this site (and sites like this) that has done it as well. The internet is a marvelous thing!
mario serra

Re: Me and Mario Serra

Post by mario serra »

Thank you for your kind words from deep down in my heart. It's good to have true friends you Roberto Pinardi and all who share the passion for BURT'S music,on this forum.
Thank you all.Till my next post All the best.
Mario Serra