READ THIS: Registration now required

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

mark
Site Admin

READ THIS: Registration now required

Post by mark »

Due to excessive and irritating spam, I've (temporarily?) made registration a requirement to post messages and reply. If you're not already registered, please do so. It's a simple procedure that requires three easy step: Click on the "Register" button at the top of the page, click the appropriate "I agree to the terms of usage" statement, and then enter your desired user name, email address, password and the confirmation code (remember, it's cAse sEnSiTiVe!)

It's that easy and, voila, you're a registered user!

If you've previously registered and forgotten your password, click the "I forgot my password" link beneath the log in fields to have a new password sent to you. You should then change that password to one you're more likely to remember.

If you can't remember your username, you can use the memberlist link at the top of the page to browse usernames (that might jog your memory) or use the search function if you have an idea of what it might be. Or you can just register a new username.

If you encounter any problems registering or have any questions, please feel free to email me at webmaster (at) bacharachonline . com

Thanks!