Josie James on Youtube singing Anyone Who had a Heart

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

pljms

Josie James on Youtube singing Anyone Who had a Heart

Post by pljms »

Josie James with Burt Bacharach & the BBC Concert Orchestra at the BBC's Electric Proms in London on October 22nd. I know for many people this is always the highlight of BB's shows and the BBC obviously thought so because they've posted it on Youtube themselves. Anyone not moved by this performance must have white of egg running through their veins.

Last edited by pljms on Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul
vincent.cole

Re: Josie James on Youtube singing Anyone Who had a Heart

Post by vincent.cole »

Bonjour Pljms;

Thank you very much for posting this!

Joise brings down the house on, "Any One Who Had A Heart!!!"
Take care;

Vincent
someonenameddavid

Post by someonenameddavid »

And of course, it took the entire BBC symphony orchestra to replace the gracious miss Eliza James... I spoke to her in LA as she was on her way to the airport to get to Milan.... it's going to be great, really great... wish I were going. anyone at Heathrow about 2-5pm looking at a gorgeous (but tired) blonde carrying a blue violin case say Hi to her for me...

David
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice, there is.
anapbr

Post by anapbr »

Hello, guys! I'm Ana from Brazil and I watched the last Burt Bacharach show (unfortunatelly 3 years ago)... Since then, I was looking for Josie James singing Anyone who had a heart... This is the only one link that I found but it is marked as private!!! Please....... Share it!!!!!!! If you prefer, you can send me by mail!!!!
steveo_1965

Post by steveo_1965 »

Hey,
i second that motion about Josie James being fabulous on Anyone Who Had A heart on the Electric Proms -Roundhouse concert....awesome!
NoNolva

^^^^^^^^^^^

Post by NoNolva »

Oh, that's Great Sir !!