Rob Shrock's new Record

The Burt Bacharach Forum is a board to discuss the music and career of composer Burt Bacharach and performers associated with his songs.

Moderator: mark

BBfan4ever

Rob Shrock's new Record

Post by BBfan4ever »

Rob Shrock, longtime music director for Burt Bacharach, is coming out with his solo Album next year!! Guest artist will include, Dionne Warwick, Emilio Santiago, Annie Bany, Trijnte Oosterhuis, Ivan Lins, Elvis Cosello, Leann Rimes, Stevie Wonder, Whitney Houston, Gladys Knight, David Crigger and of course the amazing Burt Bacharach, with a host of others!!

Can't wait!!!! After over 20 years by Burt's side, it will be thrilling to hear Rob's upcoming venture! :D
An Enormous BB Fan

Re: Rob Shrock's new Record

Post by An Enormous BB Fan »

Rob has been with Burt for 20 years?? That's fantastic!

I'll be very curious to see how much influence Burt's style of composition has rubbed off on Rob. I'm predicting that there will be a lot of Major 7th's in his music (at the least).

Also, I wonder if Rob and Burt ever collaborated (as composers)?
someonenameddavid

Post by someonenameddavid »

Pretty sure there's a whole lot of collaboration going on: mostly on the live stage.

David
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice, there is.
Roberto Pinardi

Post by Roberto Pinardi »

Not good news from Rob Shrock:

"Roberto, I'm sorry to report that this is a wildly inaccurate rumor. Although I am currently working on several projects with new artists, there is nothing happening like what is described above. That is really just a list of people I've worked with over the years.

I am working on a solo project; and when I am ready to release it I will definitely let you know!

Please post something on whatever site you found this stating that the project described above is not true."

:cry:

Roberto
Djalma Junior

Post by Djalma Junior »

I hope Mr Rob Shrock: make news originally posted by BBfan4ever be a real fact.
The winner here will not only Mr Rob Shrock, but MUSIC!
It is necessary to do things while people are living among us.
And thousands of fans around the world for a long time, waiting for a project with such relevance.
:!: